Synergy Chlorella Powder (organic) - 100g
Nature's ultimate detoxifier, purifier, cleanser and deodoriser. Chlorella is a pure green microlalgae abundant in essential micronutrients and RNA/DNA nucleic acids.
- Chlorella is a simple, single-celled, freshwater algae and was one of the first lifeforms on the planet.
- It is also the fastest growing organism on earth, replicating itself more than four times each day. This rapid rate of growith is driven by the Chlorella Growth Factor.
- It contains more chlorophyll per gram than any other plant in the world and is a great source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. For example, 28g of dried chlorella contains:
- 287% recommended daily intake (RDI) of Vitamin A
- 202% RDI of iron
- 133% RDA of zinc
- Plus large amounts of B-group vitamins, magnesium and phosphorous.
- Due to its molecular structure, chlorella works like a natural magnet, binding to heavy metals and toxins, assisting the body in its detoxification.
- Chlorella is also one of the top sources of plant-based protein. Our organic chlorella is 58% protein by dry weight (whilst some brands have been shown to contain as little as 2%) and contains 19 of the 22 amino acids, including all 9 essential ones.
A Little More On the Chlorella Growth Factor
Perhaps the most fascinating, yet beneficial properties of chlorella, is the self-titled Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). It is the CGF that causes chlorella to grow so rapidly and multiply into four new cells every 20 hours.
How does CGF help us?
- CGF contains the nucleic acids RNA and DNA, which provide our cells with the “blueprints” (i.e. instructions) they need to repair and regenerate.
- It also contains a special prebiotic fibre called beta-glucan, well renowned for its role in strengthening our immune system and disease prevention.