Canela Black Cinnamon Tea (loose leaf) - 100g
NOTE: Ceylon Cinnamon (also known as True Cinnamon) that goes into this therapeutic & exclusive is expensive. Not to be confused with the commonly sold Cassia
Cinnamon Health Benefits... Add more health to your diet with cinnamon tea!
Cinnamon health benefits may not be the reason why many of us reach for a spicy, soothing cup of cinnamon tea... but once you realize how very good this herbal brew is for you, you'll be sure to keep some cinnamon tea on hand!
From soothing your stomach to improving your memory to easing a throbbing headache, cinnamon tea provides countless benefits for health and wellness.
- Lower your cholesterol - and protect your heart health - with cinnamon tea.
- Cinnamon has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- Cinnamon is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cinnamon is filled with potent antioxidants
- Cinnamon improves circulation
- Reduces swelling and the aches and pains of arthritis and rheumatism
- Ward off a chill with cinnamon tea
- In addition to stabilizing blood sugar levels, cinnamon may also improve insulin function
- Cinnamon tea is good for digestion
- Ease pain with cinnamon tea
- Cinnamon can reduce muscle pain and soreness after exercise
- Cinnamon supports a healthy immune system
- Get a boost of mental (and physical) energy from cinnamon
- Recent research is targeting cinnamon's potential ability to prevent the development of Alzheimer's disease
- Improve your mood and enhance romance with a good old cup of cinnamon tea