The Hyundai Ionic Air Purifier utilizes a super-sized plasma dust collector & HEPA filter in addition to its capability to produce a rich amount of negative ions and activated oxygen.
By using multilayer filters, the unit can powerfully remove dust, odours and smoke lingering in the air, & effectively improve the air condition in the surrounding. It can filter particulates as small as 0.1 micron at an effective rate of 99.97%.
The smoke & dust sensor that can automatically monitor indoor air condition. When allergens are detected, the unit responds to with a suitable purifying mode according to the amount of pollution.
As more air is purified, the sensor switches the unit back to Iow or silent mode accordingly.
The built-in UV germicidal device can destroy microbes, viruses, bacilli & any other bio-pollutants efficiently. It also prevents proliferation of microbes that are collected on plasma collector or HEPA filter.
Multiple-inlet design extends the coverage of purification. This purifier is also equipped with powerful fan motor that can circulate airflows at a rate of 3 cubic metres/min.
Rapid circulation of indoor air condition shortens the purification process to a large extent.
The control panel utilizes soft touch easy to use buttons, along with five operation modes & an 8-hour timer for an easy control.
• Voltage: 240v
• Power Consumption: 30w (Highest Fan Setting)
• Negative Ion Output: >4,000,000/cm³
• UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
• Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
• Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
• HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
• Filter Replacement: approx. 12-months (when using every day)
• Dimensions (cm): 60 x 35 x 25
• Weight: 6.8kg
• Applicable Area: Up to 70 sq m
• Ozone Output: Less than 1 part per billion at 6cm away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)
• Colours: Maroon or White
• 12-month warranty