Freeze Dried Blackberry Powder (NZ Grown, 100% Blackberries) - 200g
- 100% fruit and nothing more!
- This pack contains a staggering 2kg of fresh blackberries that have been gently dried so to retain all the fruits nutrients and benefits.
With this pure blackberry powder, it's time to give your recipes a touch of freshness. Delicious! All you have to do is to put a pinch of blackberry powder in your cheesecakes, muffins or smoothies. A little goes a long way.
Thanks to the gentle freezedrying process the powder retains all the nutrients, including:
- Vitamin C. which is excellent for vitality and help healing wounds, regenerate the skin, battle free radicals (molecules released by toxins) in the body and shorten the common cold. With only 3 tablespoons (30 g) of blackberries powder, you cover 50% of daily needs of vitamin C.
- Vitamin K. it plays an important role in bone metabolism. Its deficiency may lead to bone thinning and bone fractures. It may also help blood clot elimination. Just one cup of raw blackberries (29 micrograms) provides over 30% of the daily recommended value of vitamin K.
- Manganese. It is vital to healthy bone development and a healthy immune system. It also helps your body metabolize carbs, amino acids, and cholesterol. Like vitamin C, manganese plays a key role in the formation of collagen and also helps wounds heal properly. One cup of raw blackberries contains 0.9 milligrams of manganese, almost 50% of the daily recommended value.
- Fibre. It may help you to reduce cholesterol, to promote regular bowel movements, to control blood sugar levels and to lose weight. For such a tiny berry, blackberries are high in fibre. One cup of raw blackberries has almost 8 grams.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: