Apple Cider Vinegar (organic, unpasteurised, with the "mother") - 10 Litre
Chantal Organic's raw apple cider vinegar is made from organic New Zealand apples. Unpasteurised, unfiltered and naturally fermented, we preserve the ‘mother’ in every bottle – a natural sediment produced during the fermentation process. The mother is a collection of living enzymes and good bacteria, which support the digestive tract and promote a healthy gut.
The cardboard box is made from post-consumer recycyled cardboard and is recyclable. The internal bladder can be recycled with soft plastics.
What Is The Difference Between Clear Vinegar & Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
You’ve probably heard of Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, but do you know what all the talk is really about? This murky brown vinegar, the one with the sediment in the bottom of the bottle, is the vinegar that has been used for hundreds of years largely for medicinal purposes. Apple cider vinegar was been used around 400 BC when the Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, used apple cider vinegar for its amazing health benefits.
Clear vinegar has none of the benefits of raw organic apple cider vinegar. Only raw organic apple cider vinegar has the “mother of vinegar” that makes the vinegar so beneficial. The “mother” is made up of living nutrients and bacteria. You can actually see it settled in the bottom of the bottle like sediment
- Hair: It is widely known that apple cider vinegar can be used as a rinse for your hair after shampooing to add healthy body and shine. Recycle an old shampoo bottle and fill it with 1/2 a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a cup of cold water. Pour through your hair after shampooing several times a week.
- Face: Did you know that apple cider vinegar can help regulate the pH of your skin? Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water, and spread the concoction over your face with a cotton ball as a toner. Or You can mix into a little water bottle and spray on your face to tone and refresh your skin throughout the day. You can do this at night after washing, and in the morning before you apply your moisturizer. You can also dab apple cider vinegar directly onto age spots and leave them on overnight to lighten their color.
- Hands and Feet: Are your hands and feet feeling tired and swollen after a long day? Treat yourself to a personal spa massage by soaking them in a bath tub with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Sunburn: Suffering from a bad sunburn? Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soak for 10 minutes.
- Teeth: Did you know that apple cider vinegar can help remove stains from teeth? Rub teeth directly with apple cider vinegar and rinse out.
- Aftershave: Fill a bottle with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and shake to blend.
- Weight-Loss: For daily weight and pH balance maintenance, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 oz of water. Sip this concoction throughout the day.
- Detox: Add 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 1 water bottle. Drink this throughout the day to cleanse your body and kidneys all day long.
HOME AND PETS
- Cleaning: Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water. You can use this concoction to clean microwaves, bathroom tiles, kitchen surfaces, windows, glasses and mirrors. This mixture also works as a disinfectant.
- Flea Reduction on pets: Rub apple cider vinegar onto your pet’s skin. Add a little bit of apple cider vinegar to their water. Spray apple cider vinegar, diluted 50 percent with water, onto your pets and onto your furniture to repel the presence of fleas.