Vigour & Vitality Pecan Mylk Concentrate - 250ml glass bottle, makes 4L!
These Mylk Concentrates come in recyclable, reusable glass bottles and when added to water and blended or shaken, each bottle makes around 4 litres of fresh, creamy mylk. Just blend one tablespoon of concentrate with 250ml of water.
Reasons to love these mylks:
- First things first, they taste great and the range of flavours is amazing!
- Each flavour is made from 100% nuts or seeds, and is free of emulsifiers, additives, thickeners, gums and preservatives, frequently found in other brands.
- You can make as little or as much as you need - no more wastage (those half used cartons hanging around in the fridge do my head in!) or getting caught short.
- They have a very long shelf life - 1 Year from manufacture, and no refrigeration needed!
- The work is done for you, no soaking or straining needed, means you can make your own nut mylk in less than 60 seconds.
- See you later tetra packs! These mylks come in recyclable glass bottles. An important thing to note is that tetra pack cartons (that most brands of nut mylks are packaged in) are lined with plastic and therefore add to our landfill problem.
- All mylk concentrates comes unsweetened so if you prefer your milk on the sweeter side, simply add in your favourite sweetener when making milk and voila! It’s that easy!
Check out our full range of nut mylk concentrates here.
Origin: Made In NZ from Australian Pecans
Ingredients: 100% Pecans
- I love to use these mylks as a base for my smoothies - add a dollop and blend with water and other favourite ingredients. Nutritious & Delicious!
|I love to use these mylks as a base for my smoothies - add a dollop and blend with water and other favourite ingredients. Nutritious & Delicious!