Stinging Nettle Tea (Organic) - 25 bags
Planet Organic Stinging Nettle Tea - 25 bags
This smooth, fresh organic herbal tea with it’s deep green infusion, offers many properties from the nettle plant.
Nettle has been used as food, medicine, and a nourishing tonic since ancient times. Infusing dried stinging nettle leaves in water is one of the easiest and most traditional ways to obtain nettle tea benefits. It really is one of the most amazing plants that nature has gifted us with...
- It has an identifiable taste and is commonly used to detox and energise the body and mind.
- Nettle tea is one of the most powerful sources of iron and is very high in calcium and essential minerals.
- Nettles also contain caffeoyl-china acids, which have a pain relieving, astringent, and anti-inflammatory effect, making nettle a powerful natural remedy for minor symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It supports normal excretion and helps to reduce excessive water retention in the body.
- It also contributes to better red blood cell production.
Enjoy this herbal tea unsweetened or slightly sweetened with honey or a sweetener of your choice.
Ingredients: Stinging Nettle
Certification: Certified Organic
- You can also use this organic nettle leaf in soups and stews - just empty out the tea bag contents. You can even blend nettle into homemade pesto or add it to your next spinach pie.
|1.||You can also use this organic nettle leaf in soups and stews - just empty out the tea bag contents. You can even blend nettle into homemade pesto or add it to your next spinach pie.|